Bonjour
So you may have read recently that i wanted to get a Rimmel London powder, well goal has been completed and i am here to review it for you all x
I had wanted to get this powder for a while now, so once i had run out of my old powder i thought it was time to try it. I also got a new powder brush.
This powder is at very good quality for £3.99 because i know that, even after saving all your pocket money up, a mac powder is hard to afford. So at the price of this powder i was very happy! It covers and mattifies and leaves your skin silky with a lovely finish. So so far i have high expectations, which i think this powder meets and great impressions, i recommend this to anyone to be honest. Can be purchased in most drug stores
I also purchased this 'Eco Tools' brush for £9.99. I know it does not say 'real technique' brush on it but trust me its as good. The quality of the brush is lovely, its silky soft and flows over your face evenly. At £9.99 i truly recommend this brush, made from natural sources its amazing and for such good price.
Hope this helped to those who where considering getting one of the above, or just looking around for the best new makeup.
Au revoir x
No comments:
Post a Comment