Okay so as I'm new i thought i would post some facts about myself so that you can get to know me more:
1. I am 14
2. I have taken art, product design, french, and history for GCSE
3. I have moved 10 times in 13 years (woooah)
4. I love to sew bows and hair accessories, i have set up my own business (not that it is much of one) to sell them, i sell stuff such as a range of biscuit hair clips, and bows. If you would like to check out my Facebook or etsy account it is called "hedysbiscuittin"
5. I only own one nail Polish and i don't even think its mine, this is because i used to bite my nails and have only recently stopped:)
6. I once hid my dads rolex watch when i was around 4 (then forgot) and it took him about 3 months to find (oops :/)
7. My Instagram is "araeofsunshinex"- feel free to follow
8. My dream is to live in London and be a fashion designer
9. I love clothes and makeup :)
10. I have a double bed and would never go back to a single :D
hope i didn't bore you too much x
Oh and I know an Asos model so hah !:)
No comments:
Post a Comment