Saturday, 18 May 2013

Nail Varnishes

Now to those who know me, you will know that I used to bite my nails and have only just stopped after being deprived of wearing nail varnish, I could not stand it any more and had to stop! Of course it's gunna take me ages, especially because if I get nervous, shy or bored it tend to bite them. So trust me to those out there trying to stop too, I understand how hard it is. So below iam going to list some 'Essie nail polish' that's on my wish list, after i have actual normal length nails. You may have also read below that i do not actually own a nail varnish, i only have one and i don't think its mine, well now you know why!



Essie: Mint Candy Apple-£7.99



Essie: Fiji-£7.99


Essie: Borrowed & Blue-£7.99


Essie: Watermelon-£7.99


Essie: Snap Happy-£7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment